Turkey Trot for World Services!
Thursday, November 27, 2014
5K = 3.12 miles ~ 6x around the marked out loop on campus
$20 per adult
$10 12-18 years old
$5 11 and under
$10 per adult
$5 18 and under
You can pay at the race or give your entry fee to Captain Santa Correa. Checks should be made out to “The Salvation Army” with “CFOT Turkey Trot” in the memo. All proceeds go toward The Salvation Army World Services Fund – to help those around the world in need. Additional donations encouraged!
1st-3rd place will receive medals and a high quality jacket
- Please be there by 7:30am. The race starts at 8AM!
- You need to check-in upon arrival, even if you already paid and have your shirt
- Anyone who hasn’t paid, can pay and get their shirt at the race
- 5K = 3.12 miles ~ 6x around the marked out loop on campus. You’ll get a sticker/marker each time you go around.
- We will be timing the race the “old school” way with stop watches.
- Water and HOT COCOA will be provided!
Contact Captain Santa Correa via Lotus Notes or call: ext. 21270 or 845-368-7270.
One entry per racer. If there are 4 in your family that want to officially register, then this form needs to be filled out 4 times, one for each person. After you hit “submit registration” the form will re-set and you can enter someone else.