The Suffern High School Pool is available to any of you/the public who live in the Ramapo Central School District! Information is below:
MWF – 7:30-9pm, on any regular school day (if the school is closed, the pool is closed too)
25$ per individual, $75 maximum per family – this is a one time fee for a season pass (Oct. – June). You can go as often as you want after you get your season pass.
How to Get There
The van will leave at 7:15pm on M, F; meet between Agnew and Pepper. Back around 9:30pm or sooner. Elizabeth Nicoll will drive Monday and Jennifer Burke will drive Fridays. On Wednesday you will have to get there on your own. You can go anytime on your own anyway.
Suffern High School – 49 Viola Rd, Suffern, NY – apx. 10 minutes away
- From SFOT, go Left onto Rt. 59 (head west on Rt. 59)
- Right onto Washington Ave.
- Right onto 202/Wayne Ave. (for 2 miles)
- Right onto Viola Rd
- End at Suffern Senior High School on 49 Viola Rd.
- Cash if possible to pay at sign-up, check is ok otherwise
- A form of ID
- Swim stuff: swim suit, towel, etc