2015 CFOT 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, May 9th, 2015
5K = 3.12 miles ~ 6x around the marked out loop on campus
$10 per person OR
$25 per family
Please pay with cash or check and give to Chari at any time before the race, up to and including at the race. Checks should be made out to “The Salvation Army” with “CFOT 5K” in the memo. You will get your t-shirt once you’ve paid.
1st-3rd place medals in each category
- Please arrive by 7:30am. The race starts at 8AM!
- You need to check-in upon arrival, even if you already paid and have your shirt
- Anyone who hasn’t paid, can pay and get their shirt at the race
- 5K = 3.12 miles ~ 6x around the marked out loop on campus. You’ll get a thin silicone wrist band each time you go around, plus an imprinted red one for your last loop!
- We will be timing the race the “old school” way with stop watches.
One entry per racer. If there are 4 in your family that want to officially register, then this form needs to be filled out 4 times, one for each person. After you hit “submit registration” the form will re-set and you can enter someone else.
Note again that you are welcome to bring your kids who are not officially registered in the race. You can bring strollers and whatever else and have them join you anyway. They just can’t get a t-shirt or awards.
Questions?: Contact Chari at email@example.com or call: ext. 21430 or 845-770-5103